Social Media Manager (m/f) - Lisboa
Sobre a Empresa︎
UpFarming is going to change the way we grow food.
- We are looking for an ambitious young social media manager to work directly with the digital comms lead, to help us spread the word about one of the most innovative and sustainable startups in Portugal.
UpFarming is going to change the way we grow food, starting with Lisbon. Our rotating vertical farms make vertical farming affordable, accessible and profitable for even the smallest community organisation.
Our first unit will be installed at the Museu de Lisboa in January 2021, and we want the world to know about it. We will be running a rewards-based crowdfunding campaign over 6 months, in collaboration with Circular Innovation Lab, to raise funds for the project and build brand awareness.
We’ve got four more towers being installed in March 2021, as part of a community project in collaboration with Junta de Freguesia de Alvalade.
And by April 2021, we intend to confirm 6 figures of investment in a rotating vertical farm installation in the heart of Lisbon. To do that, we are going to need a top-level communications campaign across social media, as well as through online news outlets and specialist industry publications.
This is a full-time role under the programme of IEFP.
You can also expect to be supplied with as many lettuces, cabbages and leafy green crops as you are able to eat! To apply, please email Bruno at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a personal statement, saying why you want the role and are the ideal candidate for it.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- - Social media management,
- Work closely and under guidance of the digital comms lead,
- Excellent writing skills in Portuguese (and confident communication skills in English), with creative flair and catchy, versatile writing that can be adapted for every type of audience,
- Self-manager, creative problem solver and ambitious to make a positive difference in the world.