The Loop co.
E-commerce Tech Lead (m/f) - Coimbra
Sobre a Empresa︎
At The Loop Company we believe that people are our only asset. We seek to attract and retain local differentiating talent, regardless of the training areas, and we work by interweaving the individual ambitions of each one with the medium and long term objectives of our institution. We received the first venture impact investment in Portugal and with the experience gained in our first product, we grew in three different areas: circular economy, social innovation and technology.
- Develop and implement the strategy and technology roadmap that meet Direct-to-Consumers future business growth and optimization goals;
Lead and grow the development teams responsible for E-Commerce features and front-end UX, Subscription products, CRM system, Payment platforms and international deployments;
Partner with Direct-to-Consumer Business, Product and Marketing leadership to establish priorities and drive trade-off discussions for new features, UX improvements, infrastructure scalability, and geographical expansion;
Provide leadership and subject matter expertise to drive cross-functional alignment and execution with functions supporting the end-to-end DTC customers experiences and operations, including Platform Engineering, QA, UX, IT, Supply Chain, Finance, Marketing, Member Care;
Create a highly productive, collaborative work environment by developing a shared vision, setting clear objectives, facilitating teamwork, recognizing and rewarding outstanding performance, encouraging risk tolerance, and maintaining open communications;
Implement methodologies and processes to ensure E-Commerce project deliverables meet Experience, Schedule and Cost goals;
Manage E-commerce software development KPI's, develop and maintain E-commerce SLA's and scalability metrics, technology standards, and create reporting dashboard for senior leadership team;
Manage critical vendors relationships and partnership and hold third-party providers accountable for their results and the related protection of proprietary and confidential information.
- 7+ years of experience in E-Commerce and related Enterprise and Logistics systems;
Professional experience building and leading high-performing engineering teams in a fast-growing organization;
Breadth of familiarity with end-to-end E-Commerce systems integration;
Demonstrable expertise with delivering outstanding digital consumer experiences, with frequent release cycles, which directly impact a company meeting its business goals;
Ability to articulate a strong vision and inspire and influence others in achieving this vision. Strong business sense and demonstrated ability to use good judgment to identify and solve problems and lead an organization through change;
Demonstrated maturity to partner with and influence executive leadership not only related to ECommerce software development, but on a myriad of strategic and technical matters impacting the company operations;
Strong budgeting skills;
Ability to think creatively, improve existing processes, and create new processes from conception through implementation;
Outstanding communication (verbal, written, and presentation);
Strong interpersonal skills and lateral leadership to work cross-functionally and effectively interact with many different stakeholders to resolve complex issues;
Strong technology leadership, strategy, and operational experience.
- Degree in Software Engineering or similar background;
- Technical team management. You’ll shape the final technical direction for the project and manage the other members of the development team to help deliver a high quality product based on the estimates you helped put together. You will lead the development effort and ensure that the code The Loop co. delivers is high quality and production ready;
- Solution development. You'll perform code reviews, interface with the customers technical team on a daily basis and use your eCommerce expertise to help your team tackle any challenges or complex technical problems they face. You will become intimately familiar with the solution being built and the customer will rely on you to help them connect the dots and build a system that works seamlessly across their organization;
Integrated team collaboration. The technical lead will work hand in hand with the functional lead, creative lead and quality assurance lead to accomplish your goals and execute efficiently. You’ll also help teach your colleagues in our customers’ organizations about the project we’re working on and help build their capacity to maintain and expand what we create for them over the long term.
- 1900€-2200€ net/month, according to the seniority level;
- Health insurance.
Digital Marketing Manager (m/f) - PortoLegendary People
Especialista em Marketing Digital (m/f) - PortoFittest Equipment
PPC / GoogleAds Specialist (m/f) - LisboaUnik SEO
Coordenador de Marketing para Retenção e Fidelização (m/f) - LisboaAmnistia Internacional Portugal
Marketing Director (m/f) - RemotoDigital Silk