Sobre a Empresa︎
- - Teach, mentor and coach Agile principles and practices, thus enabling people, teams and organizational growth;
- Be a facilitator across the organization in various forums by providing guidance, moderation and support;
- Foster an environment of successful delivery and continuous improvement;
- Help the organization detect blockers and experiment solutions to reduce waste and optimize delivery;
- Work on visualisation strategies and metrics, creating an environment of collective awareness;
- Actively participate in organizational changes decision processes with a focus on Agile principles.
- - An experienced Agile Coach in a large organization that acted at a strategic level for at least 1-4 years;
- Someone that lives and breathes the Agile and Lean principles and values.
- An enthusiastic team player with remarkable communication, negotiation, influencing and conflict resolution skills.
- Highly proficient in English (both written and spoken).
We are looking for an Agile Coach to guide and positively influence the whole organization across departments and areas, from teams to senior management, in Lean and Agile principles and practices. Within this team you will be responsible for driving improved agility, throughput, predictability and quality across our business, with a focus on the technology team. You will be reporting into our Lead Agile Coach, a role within the Tech Excellence area.