CSG Systems International
Senior Digital Product Designer (m/f) - Braga
Sobre la Empresa︎
CSG Systems International is a market-leading business support solutions and services company serving the majority of the top 100 global communications service providers, including leaders in the fixed, mobile and next generation networks such as AT&T, Comcast, DISH, France Telecom, Orange, T-Mobile, Telefonica, Time Warner Cable, Vodafone, Vivo and Verizon.
Design unique holistic, omni-channel digital designs that provide high impact and value across our diverse client base:
- Interpret the client engagement briefs and discuss with the client to ensure all designs capture the essence of the graphics approach and aesthetics that best represents the customer’s expectations.
Gather requirements and assess target application/landscape to identify the problem statement, solution definition, and execution.
Discuss initial ideas with the creative team and client, gain adoption, and develop those ideas through to concept development with ultimate goal of full customer acceptance and implementation.
Determine how best to represent a concept and create mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how the product/project performs in addition to showcasing the overall user experience. Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback and specific iterations.
Design graphic user interface elements, storyboards, process flows, site maps and other materials as needed for concept development and project implementation. Ensure that all designs adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, images, and relevant brand style guides.
Shape value-adding experience design consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
Coordinate with project management and sales to align feasibility with creative and commercial goals.
Create design solutions considering market segment analysis, customer feedback, site metrics and usability findings.
Produce the overall project imagery or project component.
Determine which media and design elements to use.
- As part of the design process, understand what is in the market, what users are already using, what are their thoughts on that process, and what they would need. Discover customer and business needs through contextual inquiries, generative and quantitative research, and identify solutions to meet those needs.
Collaborate across disciplines to translate
- Bachelor's Degree in related field required or the equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in related field focusing on interaction/UI design, UX design, and visual design.
Demonstrated experience in user research and testing
Strong technical acumen using HTML, CSS and JS
Strong experience in digital design and prototyping tools (Sketch, InVision, Axure, Zeplin, Flinto, Adobe CC) required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Great skills on layout and graphic composition.
Passion for producing high-quality and engaging interactions.
Proven ability to collaborate effectively across disciplines, product lines and roles.
Understand responsive, adaptive and accessible designs.
Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
Strong collaboration skills with project management to set milestones and deliver on time.
Working knowledge of iOS and Android material design.
Strong understanding of design thinking methodology and a solid grasp of graphic culture in web and app design.
Strong organizational skills and the ability to label, classify and intelligently build flows and wireframes for complex computer applications are a plus
- Apply for Amy.Fetchko@csgi.com